- Oct 1 2016 - Oct 16 2016
- Nov 12 2016 - Dec 31 2016
- Oct 22 2016 - Oct 28 2016
- Dec 3 2016 - Dec 9 2016
Four (4) birds total, either sex:
- No more than two (2) of which may be taken with a shotgun.
- No more than one (1) bird may have a beard length of three (3) inches or longer.
- No more than one (1) bird may be taken per day.
For a complete list of rules and regulations for hunting in Kentucky, please visit the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.
Deer Telecheck Results - Kentucky
Elk Telecheck Results - Kentucky
Elk Season Dates - Kentucky
Hunting Game in the Land of 10,000 Elk - Kentucky
The Good Ole' Days of Deer Hunting are Happening Right Now in Kentucky
Living Up to Their Name - Meet Travis South of Integrity Outfitters, Kentucky